- Python support! You heard right. You can now make scripts for EdiZon in the language everybody loves!
- Easy way of restoring saves. Just put them in the /EdiZon/restore folder and they will automatically show up for every game you have.
- Added an author key to every config. This means the person who made the save editor now gets credited in EdiZon.
- Added a file to every /EdiZon/<titleID> folder that displays what game this folder belongs to.
- Cleaned up the UI a bit
- Added save file upload to https://transfer.sh! Special thanks to @StevenMattera for his server side script
- Added button widget that executes a function in the script file
- Added message boxes when updating EdiZon/configs and uploading a save file to avoid the switch looking locked up.
- Added more debug logs to help script creators
Lien de téléchargement : https://github.com/W...ases/tag/v2.1.0
Modifié par Calcidose, 26 janvier 2019 - 06:53.