Il est bien compliqué de savoir quel comportement adopter face à ce genre de news. Choisir entre le respect de l'éthique et le devoir d'informer n'est pas chose aisée. En effet, voici encore un "drama" sur la scène 3DS : un CFW 3DS vient d'être fuité. Cependant, un CFW sur une console n'est pas rien. Voici ce que je sais pour l'instant :
GovanifY (encore lui !) est à l'origine du leak de cet ancien CFW 3DS ! Celui-ci n'est disponible que pour les 3DS en 4.5. La raison de cette fuite semble être le chaos régnant sur la scène 3DS, chaos dont GovanifY donne sa vision sur cette page intégralement en anglais.
1) Backup your own 4.5 NAND(not 6.x, 7.x or anything, 4.5)
2) Replace your emuNAND or anything at the sector one of your SD card by your NAND(/!\ It needs to not be into the FAT32 partition of the SD card/!\)
3) Launch the CFW by the normal way(by putting the whole folder 3DS_STUFF on your SD card), and keep L pressed. It willn't boot everytime so you'll surely have to retry several time! (The ROP tool installed must be the Launcher homebrew 4.x one!)
4) You should've rebooted into the home menu. If you didn't, then go back to step 3.
5) Get the IP Adress of your 3ds(or set it in the settings), replace it by the one to replace in the file run.bat(use notepad for this) and execute run.bat
6) If the message "failed to connect" appear, retry. If it still not work after several times, then you should think about relaunching the CFW when pressing L.
7) If a list of messages like "Sending CIA Install command..." appear, then wait for them to stop and go to step 8.
8) Turn off your 3ds, then turn it on. Go launch the CFW, but this time, no need to press L button.
9) Once you're back on the home menu, the CIA you wished to install should appear as a gift! If it don't, then retry several times to launch the CFW and launch the run.bat command.
If after several times it still didn't worked, you should consider to install some apps on your sd then reinstall the 4.5 NAND.
Et une petite explication de ce que cela permet de lancer :
This is a 3ds CFW. It will patch the signature checks, and some other parts of the firmware. It have the ability to run a CIA server and to use it for install the CIA wanted.
This CFW works only on 4.5 because, firstly, the keyX isn't implemented, the mem allocations of the Home Menu, for exemple, changed between firmwares, etc...
This CFW is launching something that can be compared to Gateway's emuNAND system(I'll call it redNAND from now), then patching parts of the firmware for let it launch unsigned code.
This allows a lot of things, such as piracy(you can convert CCI(3ds roms) to CIA(Home menu apps)using 3dsguy's makerom software.) and home menu homebrews. Tho this would need mods in the CFW for allows so.
Q: Did you made this tool?
A: No, yellows8 made it
Q: Will this help me in anyways?
A: Only if you're in a firmware under 4.5 and that you want to install freely CIAs on your 3ds.
Q: OMGWTFBBQ THIS GUY IS AN H4X0R HIS SOFT HIS BACKDOORED DON'T RUN IT OMG
A: This soft is a mod of an open source tool available here. If you still don't trust me run IDA Pro on it.
Q: Why did you leaked it and blowed this scene?
A: Several reasons + some peoples think it is better to release an half finished work like this than your own in which you spended time.
Q: Did you made your own tools? And if you did will you release them one day?
A: Yes I did, I have my own CFW and CIA Installer. I may release my CFW one day, it'll depends.
Q: This exploit is not working and I want to optimize it! Can I have his source?
A: Again, this CFW was made by yellows8. If you want the source, I'm afraid you'll have to reverse it. Also you should consider about reversing arm9 and boot.bin parts first if you do.
Q: Why did you included the devMenu in this package? It's illegal you know?
A: Because it was into the original one. You can use it as an exemple one.
The format of the run.bat file is: IP Adress of the 3ds, followed by the mediatype of the CIA you want to install(0 to NAND, 1 to SD, 2 to gamecard) and his name.
This CFW is redirecting all NAND functions to sector 1 of your SD. Your NAND need to be written to the sector one of your SD card or it will NOT WORK.
This CFW is pretty unstable and booting only rarely because of multithread and ARM11 injection bullshits if I'm not wrong.
This CFW is patching basic signature checks, redirecting NAND, and injecting an am:net server code if L button is pressed. That's why it is called a CFW.
So don't had that much more to say, excepted one thing:
Here is a database of DevMenu ARM11 code, for anyone that wish to make a legal CIA Manager w/o limitations right here (again I just did it pretty quickly so almost nothing is reversed/commented/renamed excepted main CIA functions.)
Also I did it in like 10mins so don't expect something really huge.
Anyways, Good luck for getting this CFW to work and Enjoy this blowed up scene!
Bref, encore un nouveau hack pour la 3DS. En espérant voir un CFW complet sur les derniers firmwares.
Lien officiel : http://govanify.x10host.com/
Lien du CFW : http://govanify.x10h...iles/3DS_CFW.7z