- la récupération directement depuis le Xell via le réseau (un fichier fuse.txt sera alors créé)
- l'intégration des patchs dashlaunch
- la possibilité d'utiliser un xell custom
- la possibilité d'utiliser le patch ôtant la nécessité du fichier FCRT.bin pour les Slims (sauf lecteur 1175)
- la possibilité de télécharger le systemupdate associé pour faire la mise à jour des avatars, etc.
- les opérations de Nandpro
- Added: The app now supports identifying Corona motherboards and you can now also choose to build such images if you want...
- Changed: Replaced the RGH 2.0 build.py with the one made by TX RGH Team which someone leaked, i've slightly modified it tho like previous script
- Removed: You can no longer select Jasper256/Jasper512 seperatly, sorry... but they didn't fit anymore when i added Corona, and JasperBB is the same anyways
- Added: The app can now handle the new CB_B decryption, so you can extract information CB_B from a 1557x and newer dump along with extracting these bootloaders decrypted
- Fixed: Several minor bugs from adding JasperBB, forgot to add jasperbb in the restrictions to jasper256/512 :$ sorry!
- Fixed: When reading the wrong file as "fuse" you'll nolonger end up with a key that is "00..." it'll instead set key as empty (none)
- Changed: Now using xeBuild 1.04
- Fixed: When searching for your console on the network (for xell) it’ll no longer spit out errors everytime it finds a computer but fails to download fuses (it’ll no longer tell you it can’t decrypt kv when this happens)
- Fixed: The RGH 2.0 script has been updated with new patches that actually work for corona
- Fixed: Replaced CBB_13121.bin in the ECC folders to a proper one, BIG Thanks to Marchisio80 for telling me about this!
- Added: Included in the pack is now also a retail SMC for corona
- Fixed: Now using proper corona SMC when building retail images…
- Fixed: When building a image from scratch (extract vitals) with corona it’ll now attempt to extract FCRT.bin aswell
- Fixed: If you have selected ECC for RGH 2.0 it’ll now also switch to Freeboot for RGH 2.0 when you load cpukey using any method…
** NOTE: Netheir this nor the previous release (2.08) supports hacking a console with 15574! what it can do is however decrypt the data from 15574 nand IF you have your cpukey at hand… this means you MAY be able to rebuild a nand for your console with older version despite updating… but i make no promises! **
** NOTE: The corona support ONLY works for v1 (16MB NAND machines, this generally means consoles with harddrives…) **
** NOTE: Xell isn’t fully operational on Corona, all you can use it for is to extract your CPUKey and/or dump your nand (maybe, i haven’t tested dumping nand) this however is ONLY possible using network! you get no image…**
** WARNING: Don’t try to flash your nand using rawflash OR xell on a corona motherboard, it WILL NOT WORK, to flash your motherboard use an old version of nandpro or the squirter software… **
** NOTE: This version is crap, just like the previous version, it works… but it has alot of errors still in it, and i’m working on a totally new version, 3.0… it’s a total re-write to fix alot of errors and add new features… check on www.homebrew-connection.org every now and then and you won’t miss the release