Changelog v0.5.1 :
Features in GUI
Features in engine
- Upgraded Theme engine to support more customization in covers
- New cover database for US region donated by RetroMended (MadLittlePixel group)
- Support multilingual UI ... AutoBleem now speaks English, German, French, Dutch and Polish
- Support to change game resolution from GUI (no need to play with pcsx.cfg)
- Support for Quick Boot (you do not need to press Start)
- Clear names for options
- Removed false/true from options - now it has proper icons there
- New AutoBleem and SONY themes by Kevzombie. Special PS theme for this release based on PS4 20th anniversary theme.
- Game manager shows free space on USB stick and the Cover of selected game.
- Fixed a bug that prevented renaming of PBP games
- Generic cleaup of GUI source code
- Rewritten boot scripts for improved stability on specific USB sticks that have weir buffer.
- CUE fixer - new part of engine to fix broken cue files that point to bin files that are not correct
- Fix for Wipeout and similar games to use proper BIOS (black screen after starting a game)
- Fixed major stability issues on some USB sticks
- Better error handling - AutoBleem will not start without a game pad, cover db ... or just without games
- Fixed "no games found" when using on exfat or NTFS (exfat is still not supported by us, but if you installed BleemSync 1.0 in your console autobleem can boot using Bleemsync drivers)
- Changed scanning engine to support md5 hashes as identifiers (needed for RE1.5 and similar bootlegs). AutoBleem now has cover for UNPATCHED RE1.5 - in next release we will add cover for patched version
- Safety upgrade - original game partition is now remounted read only by bootup script (as it should be when PSC left the factory)- Beaucoup de petites corrections de bogues trouvées pendant le test 0.4