Posté 26 mars 2018 - 10:10

kevinmanuel

kevinmanuel

Nouveau / peu actif

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 6 messages
Hello,

Huge delay when the queue pops for me,as opposed to others. Resulting in me having to attempt to queue alone because I can't play with others because queue pops late for me or not at all. 99.9% of the time when I finally get into a game and select a champion it freezes briefly,OR opens up internet explorer to the latest patch notes,and once in the loading screen i get disconnected,have to rejoin and then there's a high probability the hud doesn't work for me. Assuming I'm able to finally get into a game smoothly,99.9% of the time the Hud still won't load in game,then I cannot purchase anything in game or press option(start) Even if I force close the game it doesn't resolve the issue.I've deleted and reinstalled the game twice. My boyfriend whom i live with and game share with has NO problems at all and I've inquired with my friends and they aren't having any issues at all. It's really demoralizing for me because I love hi-rez,play smite all the time and would really like to play this with my friends also,but with all the bugs happening to me I get irritated and hop on smite or another game when I'd rather devote my time to playing paladin's and can't wait to spend my money on this game like I do smite. 

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:

Thanks

Modifié par kevinmanuel, 26 mars 2018 - 10:11.

• Retour en haut

Posté 26 mars 2018 - 12:21

ptij

ptij

Sunriseur avancé

• Technicien
  • 533 messages
  • Lieu:LURE-70200

Et en français ?

Flash Xbox 360 FAT/SLIM dans le 90-25-70
Flash à domicile
Pour plus d'info, cliquez ici!
flash360slim@gmail.com

• Retour en haut

0 utilisateur(s) li(sen)t ce sujet

0 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s)