Bien que certaines mauvaises langues annoncaient le projet abandonné, la Team FreeBOOT nous livre aujourd'hui ce que tout le monde attendait : le nouveau NAND Builder pour les images FreeBOOT en Kernel 12611. Cette nouvelle version vous offrira la possibilité d'apprecier Kinect sur votre console Jtag. Nous vous mettrons bientôt un Tuto en ligne. Une nouvelle version de Bestpig devrait aussi voir le jour par la même occasion.
MAJ : le script de Gab76 et son utilisation sont disponibles ici
Sad to hear the rumor of ikari stepping down, and even sadder to hear
of the profiteers taking advantage of this... we bring you a tribute
to ikari. If you paid for this, get a refund!
fbBuild is a NAND image builder made to suit freeBoot style images,
the included patches and freboot.bin core are based on the original
works done by ikari.
It is suitable to build rebooter images for all current JTAG exploit
compatible xbox 360's. As with ibuild produced images, this version
only requires a single flash 16MiB in size or larger.
- based on targeting kernel 2.0.12611.0
- patches from freeBoot kernel/hv are ported to 12611
- supports both flash tool and ibuild extracted kv/smc_config
- supports injecting Mobile*.dat
- previously revoked usb devices should now work
- kinect works (apply system update for avatars and kinect)
it is strongly recommended that r6t3 be removed
- entirely new image builder (no extraction)
- rebuilt/cleaned core can now boot xell on slot to eject dvd drives
(see bin directory for alternate)
- exploit payload simplified
- security files besides KV must be provided in encrypted form
- STAY THE HELL OFF LIVE! Nuff said, we're not you're mum.
How To Use:
- See individual folders for lists of files to provide
- if desired provide replacement cpu and 1bl keys in text files
- open a command window in the fbBuild directory
- on the command line type, for example:
example - if you provided keys in appropriate text files
fbbuild.exe -c falcon -d myfalcon myfalconout.bin
-c falcon = use falcon bl and patch set
-d myfalcon = a folder is present called "myfalcon" with per machine
myfalconout.bin = the file that will be produced
- type fbbuild.exe -? for command line info
- for those of you using donor data, the security files shouldn't pose a
problem but make sure the CPU key you use is from the machine that donated
the kv instead of the target machine you are building the image for.
Without ikari this would not have been possible, thanks!
__ ____ ___ ___ _____
/ _|_ __ ___ ___| __ ) / _ \ / _ \_ _|
| |_| '__/ _ \/ _ \ _ \| | | | | | || |
| _| | | __/ __/ |_) | |_| | |_| || |
|_| |_| \___|\___|____/ \___/ \___/ |_|
[v0.04 - inspired by ikari]
Thanks and greetz to everyone who has contributed to hacking this
wonderful machine. Thanks to the engineers and countless others who made
the machine what it is... we only wish they had listened and RROD was
not a problem.
Big thanks to the folks at #freeboot on efnet for the tireless
hours of help you all give freely. Big thanks to the testers who made
sure stuff worked.
Don't believe what random people *cough* write on forums ..