Informations sur le fichier
- Date d'ajout: juil. 13 2009 14:29
- Dernière mise à jour: juil. 13 2009 14:29
- Taille du fichier: 3,07 Mo
- Nb. de visualisations: 178
- Nb. de téléchargements: 55
. )/\ \ .
_ __ __| ___________\ \____\|__ __ _
\ \_))/|/ \ / _/|\((_/ /
| _ _ |
.:...... |¡ ( oO ) | .....:.
:::: !| | ::::
______ :::: ___ _____ ! __________ ____________
__( /________ ___(__/___ __( /_______ ____\__ / \ ___ /
\ ____// / \ / \ ___/ / \ (/ / (/ /
\ (/ /_ / (/ /_ / /______/ /_
_ _______________\__________________________\_____________\ _ /_______\
.... . .... /
:::: ¡| | ::::
.::::... |! .t.i.t.a.n. | ..::::.
_ __ | | __ _
\ \_))_|\___________________|((_/ /
TiTAN demo division
Is Proud To Present You
The multimedia File
Browser for your PSP
I. What's new
1.1 Various File support
- Lua Interpreter v0.12 supported (LUA files)
- ASCII file basic reader (TXT files)
- Built-in Flash support greatly improved (SWF files)
- Video files support : (AVI, MOV, MPEG)
1.3 Core Functionalities
- FTP client support thru wifi
- Run any PSP executables (ELF files and fake EBOOT.PBP) and go back to FA++ when exiting
- Run any UMD (umd:/SYSDIR/EBOOT.BIN) and go back to FA++ when exiting
- Support for C64 SID chiptunes (SID files)
Grab tunes here ! http://hvsc.c64.org/
- Support for Atari ST and Amiga (SC68 files)
Grab tunes here ! http://sc68.atari.org/musics.html
- Support for Atari XL chiptunes (SAP files)
Grab tunes here ! http://asma.atari.org/
- Support for Nintendo NES chiptunes (NSF files)
Grab tunes here ! http://www.2a03.org/
- Spectrum analyser
- DSP effects (spatial, echo)
- Music information (author, title) in the scrollbar for some music formats
- Multiple music file selection and playback
- Zoom using analog stick
- More HUD configuration variables have been added, see seperate skin readme.
FileAssistant++ is a multimedia file browser that allows you to browse
any file on the PSP filesystem (memory stick, flash, umd) and any remote
file located on a FTP server thru Wifi.
While conencted to a computer (PC, Mac,...) using the USB wire, it is possible
to browse and update the files located on the PSP memory stick from the computer.
More than browsing the file, FA++ can :
- Display any pictures (PNG, BMP, TGA, JPG)
- Listen to any music file (OGG, MP3, SID, SAP, SC68, YM, NSF, AHX, MOD) with
DSP effects and spectrum display
- Playback any video file (AVI, MPEG, MOV)
- Display text files (ASCII TXT)
- Run Flash files (SWF)
- Run PSP homebrew applications (ELF, EBOOT.PBP) and go back to FA++ while exiting
- Run any UMD (umd:/SYSDIR/EBOOT.BIN) and go back to FA++ while exiting
- Run any Lua scripts (LUA) and go back to FA++ while exiting
- Classic file operations (delete, move, copy, create directory, rename,...)
FileAssistant++ is fully customisable: use one of the skin pack or create yourself!
Original idea : Lin J.R
Main Code : 71M^TiTAN
FTP client core : Liquid8d
3rd party libs : SC68 by BeN^OVR
SAP Player by Adam Bienias
SID Player by Christian Bauer
ST Sound by Leonard^Oxygene
SWF by Thatcher Ulrich
NoFrendo by Matthew Conte
FFMpeg by Fabrice Bellard
LuaPlayer by Shine
Homebrew SDK : PSPSDK by ps2dev.org
Credits Screen : 71M^TiTAN (Code)
Kenet^TiTAN^Rebels^Fairlight (Splash Screen)
Niamh (3D Objects)
Of course we'd like to thank all those contributors who, by releasing the source code of
their libs and sometimes helping us to port them to the PSP (hi BeN^OVR !). Without you, FA++
would be soooo boring !
Particularly we'd like to greet Tyranid for his incredible support on the lotek aspects (Man, you r0x0r !)
71M would like to thank the usual suspects and of course my rubber duck!
Shazz says 'hello' to :
- all TiTAN's members (especially Irokos and Kenet for their support, Rebb for his module)
- all MJJ Prod members, I don't forget you guys, Atari is in my heart.
- the froggies (Dingofr, Tmator, and Evilo when he's nice)
- Ps2dev.org members : Adresd (you're incredible), Marcus Brown.
And of course, thanks to my wife.... I would never have such patience... I love you.
V. Legal information
FileAssistant++ is totally FREE and open-source, it is distributeed under the GPL license, please read it
if you want to reuse the source code.
But, as we all spent a lot of time in developping, debugging, improving it (ask our wife/girlfriend !),
and we're sure that you will find it useful, you can support us by donating a few bucks or euros and
we'll drink a beer for you !
To donate, go here :
Thanks in advance, and enjoy FA++ !