Informations sur le fichier
- Date d'ajout: févr. 15 2013 11:06
- Dernière mise à jour: sept. 23 2013 11:30
- Taille du fichier: 198,39 Mo
- Nb. de visualisations: 10880
- Nb. de téléchargements: 12 669
Télécharger FB Alpha RL (Retro Loader) v1.033 note(s)
Pour rappel, FBA est un émulateur arcade Capcom (CPS1, 2 et 3, Neo Geo, etc etc). Le pack de rom complet se trouve à cette adresse : http://www.pleasured...b364842e1719606
What is FB Alpha?:
FB Alpha is an arcade emulator supporting the following platforms;
- Capcom CPS-1
- Capcom CPS-2
- Capcom CPS-3
- Data East DEC-0, DEC-8 and DECO IC16 based games
- Galaxian based hardware
- Irem M62, M63, M72, M90 and M92 hardware
- Kaneko 16
- Pacman based hardware
- Psikyo 68EC020 and SH-2 based hardware
- Sega System 1, System 16 (and similar), System 18, X-Board and Y-Board
- Toaplan 1
- Toaplan 2
- Taito F2, X, Z and others
- Miscellaneous drivers for lots of other hardware
FB Alpha also has a WIP console drivers for Sega Megadrive/Genesis
and also PC-Engine/TurboGrafx 16/SuperGrafx.
FB Alpha (for Windows), can currently be obtained from barryharris.me.uk.
What is FB Alpha Retro Loader ?
FB Alpha RL is a PS3 homebrew application coded from scratch,
and not based in any other public source code by other
developers. It is a result of many hours of dedication
It is in no way a dirty hack of RetroArch or something
similar. By the contrary, FB Alpha RL serves as a independent
frontend to RetroArch and provides features not incorporated
I did had to make a modified RetroArch core to be included
along my application, so it could process the arguments
or new commands that FB Alpha RL will be sending to it.
Objective of FB Alpha RL (Retro Loader):
As a dev from the official FB Alpha Team,
FB Alpha RL was made with a objective in mind, to
keep the original experience from the official
FB Alpha (for Windows OS) on the PS3 system.
Please, read the technical info for more details.
Signed for CFW 3.40 / 4.XX (should work for everyone).
Tested @ 1080p / 720p / 480p resolution via HDMI.
FB Alpha RL uses a custom "burn_drivers.h" header file
that was generated by modifying the official windows
version of FB Alpha with a routine to generate such
file on launch.
The header have a big structure with all the information
for all supported drivers in FB Alpha v0.2.97.28.
Information such as:
- Romset Name (Ex. kof2002)
- Parent ROM (Ex. sf2)
- Manufacturer (Ex. Capcom)
- System (Ex. Neo Geo)
- Max players
- Game Screen Resolution
- Game Screen Aspect Ratio
Future release will have a custom generated header with
all the ROM information as well, so the application will
be able to verify every romset with precise CRC32 checks
(as in the official FB Alpha for Windows).
NOTE: You don't need the official RetroArch installed,
this already has my own modified build incorporated
into FB Alpha RL installation directory. So you can safely
install the official RetroArch and it won't interfere.
- Use UP / DOWN to navigate Game List.
- Use Left Analog UP / DOWN to navigate Game List.
- Press L1 / R1 to toggle game system filter.
- Press L2 / R2 for quick Game List navigation.
- Press [ ] to view ZIP information.
- Press /\ to view ROM Information.
- Press to Load the selected Game.
- Press [SELECT] to return to Main Menu.
- Press [START] to Rescan ROM(s).
- ROMs paths directory browser.
- Input Preset CFG file browser.
- Game List cache feature.
- Missing games listing.
- Alternate key combo to access RetroArch core menu.
- 1080p / 720p / 480p display modes supported.
- Game Preview display feature (hover a game to see its preview).
- Game System Filtering for easier game selection.
- Custom Game System Filtering available in the options menu.
- Auto configure screen Aspect Ratio on game load.
- Quick ROM(s) scanning / re-scanning in extensive path locations.
- Romset validation against FB Alpha v0.2.97.28 drivers library.
- Checking for duplicate ROM(s).
- Detailed info about listed ROM(s).
- ZIP Content Information display.
- Full game name display for easier navigation.
- Game Information (Year, Company, etc...).
- Direct loading of ROM(s).
- Support for Screenshots (press and look in XMB photo column).
- GUI based on OpenGL / PSGL textures (Thanks to Squarepusher / Twinaphex for the tips).
- more...(read the change logs for more features)
WIP / Coming on future releases:
- Display Extended ROM information by pressing .
- MAME history DAT parsing support.
- Title / Flyers image display feature.
1.00 (January 30, 2013)
- Initial Release
- My buddies Treble Winner (Barry) / Kev / IQ_132 from the original FB Alpha Team <3.
- Thanks to Sturn and JacKc for the preview images @ NeoSource (NeoSource-The Official FBA Forums! - Index)
- PS3 Scene websites (in no order) such as: PS3HAX / PSX-Scene / PS3Crunch / Etc, for you support
- TheMaister / Twinaphex / Squarepusher / Company - Libretro/RetroArch is just amazing.
- pete_uk - for your unofficial RetroArch builds.
- STLcardsWS - for your support
- aldostools - your ps3tools for windows are the best =)
- deank - multiMAN helped me research / debug my application
- fail0verfl0w, GeoHot, etc - for all you have done for the PS3 scene
- Annonymous - for releasing Sony SDKs
Thanks to anyone else I forgot that in some way contributed
to the PS3 scene and as a result I was able to do this
- Directory / CFG file browser doesn't list other devices, just "dev_hdd0", you can configure paths manually on the FBA_RL.ini for other devices until this is fixed.
- ROM rescan (pressing START on the game list) is not working fine.
UPDATE 1: In this current release missing games cannot be hidden, I will work on that soon, my bad. I will release a small update later with these known issues resolved.
UPDATE 2: Good news! USB Storage Devices are correctly scanned now, and I fixed the problem with the ROMs rescanning via START button. I just have to add a feature / option to disable the display of missing ROMs. This will be available as a small update patch later (v1.01a)
UPDATE 3: FB Alpha RL v1.01a is available with the following changes / fixes:
1.01a (February 15, 2013)(UPDATE)
- Added option to Enable / Disable display if missing games.
- Fixed USB Storage Device scanning, now they will be
displayed correctly on the Directory / CFG file browser.
- Fixed issue with ROMs rescan, now it will work
fine by pressing START button on the Game List.
NOTE: Source has not been posted on GitHub yet, but in the upcoming days I will release it as well.
- FB Alpha RL - https://github.com/C...inCPS/FBAlphaRL
Nouveautés de cette version v1.03 (Afficher le changelog complet)
- 1.03 (September 22, 2013)
- - Signed for CFW 3.4X / 4.XX and tested on
- - Rebug 4.46 REX / CEX
- - MiraLaTijera 4.40 (3.2.0)
- - Added version and IP address display on the Main Menu.
- - Whole new theme for this release of FB Alpha.
- - Added Iris Manager (official) to the Main Menu load options.
- - Added proper “Preview” image aspect ratio calculation.
- - Incorporated RetroArch and FBA libretro source code into
- FB Alpha RL Git, and with just one makefile everything is
- To build:
- make fbarl
- To clean (all cores):
- make _cleanup
- - Ported my custom mods to the latest RetroArch Core v0.9.9.6.
- - (O) is the new “Game List” button to return to “Main Menu”.
- - Added shadow effect to all rendered text, in preparation
- for future “Custom Theme” feature.
- - Fixed a problem with CPS-3 External / Stereo sound on libretro,
- now it sounds great :)
- - [src] Source code has been greatly re-organized.
- - [src] “miniz.cpp” ZIP library is used the “proper” way,
- so now I can use its modules everywhere I need.
- - [src] “burn_drivers.h” was renamed as “burn_drivers.cpp” and is
- now compiled, allowing access to its data everywhere I need.
- - Added support for Neo-Geo UNI-BIOS (need to be present in neogeo.zip).
- FBARL will look from latest (uni-bios_3_0.rom) to oldest BIOS (uni-bios_1_0.rom)
- in “neogeo.zip”, of course if you don’t have any of those the game will be
- loaded with regular BIOS.
- - Added check for file existence on game selection, if the
- game listed is not found for some reason, like for example,
- if you disconnected the USB with the games, it will prompt
- you with a message to re-scan. The system will not lock / freeze
- - Added check for fb_alpha.SELF core existence on game selection, if
- for some reason you don’t have it or can’t access, the application will
- let you know and prompt you to re-install it.
- - Fixed libretro core default inputs for Neo-Geo and Capcom fighting games,
- now they are correctly assigned.
- - Fixed the Save Custom Inputs feature on RetroArch core, now it will not
- include the annoying “example” text, it will use the currently loaded name,
- so you can save quickly and continue playing.
- - Added FTP support.
- - Using latest FB Alpha v0.2.97.30 source, adapted to compile as
- libretro (romset is synched with MAME v149).
- - Doesn’t include all “optimizations” from recent libretro Git, since some
- of them cause some problems with a few games.