Informations sur le fichier
- Date d'ajout: juil. 08 2009 15:28
- Dernière mise à jour: juil. 08 2009 15:28
- Taille du fichier: 1012,07 Ko
- Nb. de visualisations: 404
- Nb. de téléchargements: 101
Télécharger Media X Menu v0.9n.6
Media X Menu Version 0.9n.6 Beta
Tutorials Page at: http://www.writersgallery.com/MXM/TUT
NOTE: Do not use prior versions (you've been warned!)
Media X Menu is a menu system to launch applications from a DVD collection or from
a hard drive. It is intended to be very configurable and allow new "styles" to be added
in, both with simple visual changes (skins), or adding 3D effects (later) to the presentation
of the menus by re-writing the software.
It was intended to supercede Complex Menu X, which has some bugs and is lacking many
desired features that MXM now has.
It is now in "Beta" status. It should be stable to use on DVD-R discs, but who knows?
As usual, use at your own risk.
I am releasing this source code for others to use for both their own projects, and
hopefully, to enhance this project. The current features are as follows:
There *ARE* still some bugs with this thing.... but I've tried to do as much testing as
possible without spending three weeks on it. I believe most of it relates to the
handling of the soundtracks at the moment, but tracking down everything is time consuming
and at the moment, it seems to work 99.9% of the time. My suggestion would be to not use
"random" soundtrack play, and it will be turned of by default.
* Impliments the "Simple" theme, allowing a title screen, menu screen, loading screen
and saver screen, each with configurable elements (custom backgrounds, custom bouncing
logo for the screen saver)
* Simple theme uses Skins based in subdirectories, and can use randomly selected skins
on every run of the program.
* Launches applications from the hard drive and the CD/DVD drive.
* Screen saver!
* Can play one or more music tracks, with multiple options, such as-
- Disc-specific tracks (played from subdirectory, for example)
- Can play from the XBox soundtracks the user has on his hard drive
- Can play random or in order
* Supports BMP, PNG, TGA, JPG image formats as well as WMV video files!
* All settings are done via XML file support, a format familiar to many users.
* Supports 640x480 at the moment. Sorry, just ran out of time to get the multi-res
=== IR Remote Support ===
Thanks to d7o3g4q and RUNTiME for releasing their source code as without this Remote support wouldn't have been possible.
Here is the latest Build with full IR Remote Support.
The COntrols are as Follows:
IR Remote up/down = scroll trhough the menu list
IR Remote Select = Select's the Game / Emulator
IR Remote Info = Media X Menu Version Info Displayed
IR Remote Back = Return To Media X Menu Title Screen
IR Remote 0 = Reboot XBOX back to Dashboard
Any button on the IR Remote will come out of the screensaver and skip past menu's like the
IR Support By SpOoK with thanks to d7o3g4q and RUNTiME for their IR Remote Code.
Note from BenJeremy: I don't have the remote, but the code looks good and SpOok has tested this
with most of the releases.