Informations sur le fichier
- Date d'ajout: juin 30 2009 13:35
- Dernière mise à jour: juin 30 2009 13:35
- Taille du fichier: 27,54 Ko
- Nb. de visualisations: 207
- Nb. de téléchargements: 58
Télécharger DS Sampling Keyboard v1.0
DS Sampling Keyboard v1.0
Ever since I saw Ferris Bueller's day off I wanted to have a sampling keyboard,
but these things were always too expensive for me. So, as a first coding
experiment with my Nintendo DS, I coded a software sampling keyboard that uses
the DS's microphone and touchscreen. It's still pretty basic, but I think it's
already quite funny to use. So, feel free to try it out and please give me bug
reports and feature requests.
OK, for all of you who didn't get it yet:
1. Press and hold "A"
2. Make a stupid sound into the mic
3. Play around
* The quality of the recording is rather poor. This is because the microphone
is not completely figured out yet. The current quality is the best we can
do by now.
* The recording does not start instantly, but is delayed for about half a
second. This is due to problems with the microphone level at the beginning
of the recording whoch would produce a nasty click at the beginning. So I
decided to leave it out.
* The pen handling needs improvement. Sorry, I have not looked into methods
for improving the pen accuracy yet.
You can contact me via
* The channel #dsdev in EFnet, where my nick is "_0xtob"
* E-mail by writing to me@ds.TobW.net
Greetings to everyone in the gbadev forum (http://forum.gbadev.org) and in
#dsdev and to everyone who made/makes homebrew on DS possible/easier/better!