so code exec on 7.x is a go. won't be able to test on 8.0 for another week or so unfortunately but things are looking up !
* Added support for CFW 4.60
* multiMAN ver 04.60.00 BASE CEX (20140712).pkg
* multiMAN ver 04.60.00 BASE DEX (20140712).pkg
* multiMAN ver 04.60.00 STEALTH (20140712).zip
* webMAN_1.30.zip (cobra/cappi/standard versions)
Changelog 3.12 (Jul 11/2014)
- Added display of free disk space for all devices on File Manager.
- Fixed issue creating LV1 / LV2 in File Manager: Dumps will be created on the selected device.
- Fixed issue that limited some functions on File Manager by Parental Control.
- Added French & Spanish translation to some labels on Global menu. (Thanks to littlebalup)
Changelog 3.11 (Jul 11/2014)
- Merged mamba with updates by Joonie for 4.46DEX (Rebug).
- Added fix ATTRIBUTE for games with PS3_EXTRA.
- Fixed bug in prxloader.self.
- Fixed CFW4.60 new crash bug when connected some USB storage.
- Added support backup games from internal folder GAMEZ.
- Fixed CFW4.60 DLC 0x80010038 error.
The Cobra team never stops. Its famous Blu-Ray emulator has a very followed development for our greatest happiness. It is through their official team developers, they announce today, the release of new versions of their programs. As the arrival of each new update, what's up, now ?
Found with this update many bug fixes and adding configuration files.
- Cobra ODE available on the LSstore at this address
- Access to tutorial : Cobra ODE : installation on PS3 Fat (version PATA)
- Access to tutorial : Cobra ODE : installation on PS3 Fat (version SATA)
- Access to tutorial : Cobra ODE : installation on PS3 Slim (2k)
- Access to tutorial : Cobra ODE : installation on PS3 SuperSlim
- Access to tutorial : Cobra ODE : settings and launch of ISO
* FPGA 1 : Fix AES encryption timing issues causing some encryption errors
* FPGA 3 : Improve stability
* V5.x boards : Update USB driver
* V5.x boards : Fix race condition on USB reads causing error
* Add support for bypass.delay configuration option
* Add support for folders.ps3_games configuration option
* Add support for folders.ps2_games configuration option
* Add support for folders.ps1_games configuration option
* Add support for folders.bd_movies configuration option
* Add support for folders.dvd_movies configuration option
* Fix issue with uninitialized configuration on ODE boot causing software pass-through mode to be enabled by default until valid HDD is inserted
* Change default manager type to browser
* Set eject.on_selection=1 option as default
* Set eject.add_menu=1 option as default
* Set mcu.underclock=1 option as default
* Fix issue of disc not showing if PS3 boots with a BD-RE disc in tray
* Display firmware version in XMB when using the browser
* Fix bypass method freezing for 4k systems with MPX001 motherboards
Download links :
- For all PCB : Cobra ODE Firmware v2.1 , Mirror 1, Mirror 2
- Chipset M2S025 only : Cobra ODE Firmware v2.1
Thanks to Kloe17 for the information.
1) You should have Aurora. If it's not the case, download it here ici then install it.
2) Download archive available below and uncompress its content at the root of the Aurora file.
3) Enjoy Aurora in french !
- Fixed ‘hide Custom Firmware dirs’ function for the game Evangelion Jo
Latest system update 8.x
Posted on July 8, 2014
You may have noticed that system firmware 8.0.0 has recently been released.
We have analysed this update and we want to advise our users the following:
- Currently do not update emunand to this version as it will not boot. Old emunand versions (7.x or lower) will keep booting fine.
- If you did update emunand, do not worry. Our next firmware update will bring your updated emunand back to life.
- This update uses the same encryption as 7.x, only applied to more system processes which prevents emunand booting.
- We are still on track on getting our next firmware out, this update does not change much in our game plan.
Thank you for your patience once again and as always ENJOY.
- Eshop en ligne