Deluxe Edition firmware V3.0 is released with emuNAND feature, now you can play MH4,Legend of Zelda. but no pokemon x/y,Animal Crossing this time. Hopefully will work in the coming firmware V3.1(before Xmas) with multiROM feature and more surprises!Download Firmware R4i Gold 3DS 3.0
This little devil of a Firmware patched again some (at least 2) usermode exploits. This time two games were patched, one that wasn’t used at all, it just functioned as a hello world, and one game, that might got leaked some weeks ago. But what about our kernel mode release and TN-V4? Well … It was confirmed that the kernel mode exploit and TN-V4 are still fully working at the new Firmware 3.01, even though we still have to check if really everything is working fine.
- New vsh plug-in to auto boot with cobra 7.0 systems (the "true-STEALTH" experience)
- Added support for aditional cobra syscalls
- If cobra is detected the current and spoofed Firmware version are displayed
- This version brings news for Cobra 7.0 users. Other CFW users DO NOT NEED to update.
News on PS3 now arrive regularly, lack of major news on PS4.
It is through the website PS3NEWS that a new homebrew is released today. The latter, having no connection with the license of Sonic games is called GameSonic Manager. This is a backup manager such as multiMAN or Iris Manager and encoded by the Italian developer Gamesonic.
This backup manager has many similarities with Iris Manager because its source code is in part derived from this last one. The classic question that burns your lips : what's new ? Well this new update brings us some new features not devoided of interest as adding the payload for 4.53.
- Added payload for 4.53
- Control Fan Utility update (console fans manager)
- Online gaming improved
- Compatible with all existing DiscLess modes on CFW 3.41 to 4.53
- Added the ability to mount the ISO NTFS on all CFW
- Added compatibility for all CFW CEX/DEX
- All Iris Manager v2.60b functions are included
- Tested on CFW 4.53 HABIB
Download GameSonic Manager 1.20Download GameSonic Manager 1.20
multiMAN 04.53.01 is now available (online update within mM and in the WEB column):
multiMAN ver 04.53.01 BASE CEX (20131208).pkg (43.32MB)
- Added support for 4.53 CEX CFW (tested)
- Fixed covers/backgrounds for network PS3 games in JB/folder format
- Added spoof to version 4.53 (COBRA7 firmwares only)
On Cobra7 compatible firmwares - make sure to delete mM's USRDIR/cache folder (if you want to get PIC1.PNG covers for network JB/folder games).
Network (/net_host#/***PS3***/) games now show ICON0.PNG, PIC1.PNG and a cover if available.
multiMAN was updated to 04.53.00...
multiMAN ver 04.53.00 BASE CEX (20131207).pkg (43.32MB)
- Added support for 4.53CFW
I have no intention of installing 4.53 at the moment, so hopefully folks will post back if it works properly.