1.upto user yo use habibplugin
2.no more boot_plugins.txt in dev_flash.(now resides where it should(dev_hdd0))
3.re-builded from v1.00
4.semi-bc ps2 support.
5.BUG FIX!!!(for old phaty models)
MADE OUT OF 4.55 OFW
HAVE INSTALL PACKAGE FILES AND APP_HOME
HAVE REACTPSN COMPATIBILITY
PATCHED LV0 TO DISABLE COREOS ECDSA CHECK
PATCHED LV2 TO ADD PEEK/POKE SUPOORT
PATCHED LV1 TO DISABLE LV2 PROTECTION
PATCHED LV1 TO ADD PEEK/ POKE SUPPORT
IT CAN RUN GAMES SIGNED WITH KEYS UPTO 4.55
CAN BE UPDATED OVER ANY CFW.
CAN BE UPDATED OVER 3.55 OFW
ADDED NO BT/BD PATCHES
REACTPSN OFFLINE PATCH ADDED
BETTER SYSTEM STABILITY
PSP REMASTER SUPPORT ADDED
QA FLAG ENABLED BY DEFAULT IF PS3 WAS QA ON 3.55
COBRA 7.00 PORTED
MOUNTS dev_flash AS dev_habib WITH WRITE PERMISSIONS ON BOOT!!
COPY PROTECTION INCREASE, dev_habib(WRITABLE) will get mounted when ps3 turns on
SWAPPING OF PS2EMU(SLIM) FOR THE CONTROLLER SYNCH PROBLEM
if your thinking to convert to ps2 classic thingy and not ps2 iso and are afraid of your data being loss then fear not! once you swap the emu you would also be able to use unencrypted memory card for ps2 classic and absolutely no controller synch problems!
we have already discussed it, well now let me tell you how to use it:
1.Put the plugin in dev_hdd0 and add this line in boot_plugins.txt:"/dev_hdd0/habibplugin.sprx"
2.Put a 0 byte file in dev_usb000(rightest port of ps3).dev_usb000/core_flags/ps2
3. Restart your ps3 and if you get a reboot or 3 beeps it means SUCCESS!!
1. Don't try to spoof because you will get x.xx but if you did accidently then you can do a reboot to fix it
2. PS2ISO support on NON-BC ps3 ONLY!!!
MT card update supports 3 eshop games, and fixes the problem with low speed Micro SD card which causes animal crossing and pokemon X/Y games can not be played.
Hardware update is via USB. While updating, please make sure the MT card is connected to the computer, don’t disconnect, your MT card may be damaged if you disconnect. Please read the update instruction before you update your MT card to Ver1.3.
After update, MT card hardware version is Ver1.3, software version is Ver1.2. If you want to check the MT card version, enter MT menu, select “Select Game”, you will see “Ver: X.X’ on the screen, that’s the launcher.dat version, “HW:X.X” is the hardware version.
1.Hardware update(VIA USB)
2.Software update( Launcher. Dat on SD card)
1.1 Fix the problem with low speed Micro SD card which causes pokemon X/Y game can not be played.
1.2 Support eshop game Super Mario Bros. Deluxe
2.1 Add version display
2.2 Support eshop games("HarmoKnight" and "Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies")
1) CPU/FPGA upgradable via USB
2) MultiROM support, SDHC (32/64/128+ GB) and a physical button to select games
3) FAT32 supported, so simple copy/paste (no extra software required)
4) "real time" saves(RTS save) --> such as an original game.
5) emuNAND, Region free, Nand backup.
6) Support for e-Shop games.
1) Copy the file downloaded below in the directories of your exploited save
2) When launching the exploit, press a long time the R button of the console
3) Go to menu Plugin, then Plugin Installer and select the ZIP copied before
4) Copy some musiques on your PS Vita using the programm Content Manager Assistant
5) Launch the game and apply the following manipulations :
SELECT + ARROW HIGH = VOLUME up
SELECT + ARROW DOWN = VOLUME DOWN
SELECT + L = PAUSE / PLAY
SELECT + AROW LEFT = PREVIOUS TRACK
SELECT + ARROW RIGHT = NEXT TRACK
SELECT + R = CHANGE PLAY MODE (IN ORDER OR RANDOM)
SELECT + CIRCLE = BACK TO THE BEGINNING OF THE LIST MP3
SELECT + SQUARE = DISPLAY INFORMATION MENU
SELECT + HOME = STOP THE MUSIC.PRX
SELECT + START = REPEAT TRACK
SELECT + START + ARROW HIGH/DOWN = REPEAT NEXT TRACK
- CEC : Correction of clarity for log file
- Chack at least every 12 dayss Showtime updates if you use it regulary
- HTTP : Showtime doesn't recognize text/html as a directory
- Abandon of the debug printf
All those of you who have tried know, nor PS4 or Xbox ONE officially support keyboard / mouse couple. Except that it is the word "Officially" now comes into play, since the developer Frank Zhao, using a hardware device that has devised can play on PS4 as on a PC.
Remains to be seen if Sony decides to release this function officially in the near future, or if a company as TX wants to buy the project to produce a large-scale housing, a bit like the CronusMax. For those who want more, the official link of the news.
Anyway, this is really convincing :